Ads 468x60px

Saturday, July 20, 2013

Road Trip with Kiki!

It's the weekend dolls, let's get away!

Hey Starlings! I'm Kiki, one of the bloggers for the site and I have to share my roadie adventures you all! I had such a loooong week that when my friend called and invited me to drive up to Northern California with her for the weekend, I couldn't resist! Two girls and the open road, girl talk and random findings...who would say no?! I packed my bag with my essentials, including my Mac Cremesheen Glass "Partial to Pink" to keep my lips from drying out and still looking fab, and we headed out! 


My Road Trip OutFit!
    





One thing you should know about driving up North in the summer is that it gets hot! This blouse paired with these lace shorts are not only cute, but light and breathable, perfect for the road!

Fashion Sources
 Hat: Forever21
 Glasses: Forever21
 Necklace: H&M
 Watch: Michael Kors
 Blouse: Foreign Exchange (Out of Stock)
   Here's something similar at Forever21!
 Shorts: Forever21 (Out of Stock)
   Here's something similar at Forever21!
 Shoes: Forever21

Follow me on Instagram: @KiS0Sweet for more looks from my trip! (That's a zero not an 'oh' in my Insta Handle)
Happy Saturday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment