Ads 468x60px

Friday, August 30, 2013

Revel in This: Levi's Launch Party!

Hi! It's Starling blogger Kiki again ready to give you the scoop on Revel!
Levi's has been around since 1873 and you can say they pioneered the simple yet universal denim jeans. Since conception, they've been constantly reinventing themselves and even with thousands of competitors, they've managed to stay relevant. Now, 140 years later, they have done it again by creating their latest denim style, Revel! Revel jeans create shape by providing a built in spanx-like technology that is unbelievable comfortable. I rarely ever wear jeans but after trying these bad boys I must admit, I'm obsessed!! I had the opportunity to attend their launch party last Friday and I'm giving you a sneak peak into the amazingness that ensued!!!

Enjoy!

When you first enter the party, the Revel team immediately takes you to the side to try on a fit that will work best with your body type. I'm a little curvy so my fit was the Demi. I'm usually a 27 but in Revel I found out I'm a 28. After I tried them on, I decided to ignore the harsh reality of me going up a size because these babies fit like a glove!!!

Starling Striped Crop
Melrose Body Chain
Levi's Revel Demi Jeans
Bamboo Black Strappy Wedges

I couldn't experience this much fun and not bring my girls so I dragged my sillys Jerice and Erica and we were ready to party!
First stop, photo op! 
Charlie's Angels Silhouettes!


Heyyyy bartender!! Can we get a glass of champagne please? :)
 Thanks! Now we're really ready!

I ran into these dolls who I definitely had to take a picture of. Their looks were flawless and definitely stood out in the crowd!
Mixed prints are a risk and I'm glad she took it! She's too cute!

Rebecca and her muse. Loved them!
And another redhead like me! ^__^
Simplicity makes a statement. Loved her look! 

The hor d'oeuvres were ok but the bruschetta bread with roasted tomatoes was the best!

A little flirty fun with Mark the security guard ;)
This was overall an exciting event. I met a bunch of cool and interesting people, shared Starling with those cool and interesting people and enjoyed falling in love with Revel! Here's a few more flicks from the evening.



 Until next time dolls!
xoxo 
Starling <3









No comments:

Post a Comment